- TimAsked on April 24, 2015 at 06:16 AM
I would want form submissions to be sent and stored only in a google spreadsheet linked to my google drive account, and not on the JotForm website...... is this possible?
- CharlieAnswered on April 24, 2015 at 10:21 AM
By default, we store the submissions directly to JotForm's data centers. They are highly secured and encrypted.
Unfortunately, there's no option to not save the submissions in JotForm, but you could always delete the submissions in the submissions page, please do take note that when you delete the submissions in your account, it will never be restored, this is because we do not keep backups when the user decides to delete the data, it is permanently gone in our servers.
1. Navigate to "My Forms"->Choose a form->Click Submissions
2. In the submissions page, you can delete a submission or delete all of them, you can also set the list of submissions to display on the grid list below by setting the Time Frame in the settings.
3. Here you can click the "Delete all submissions", it will delete everything displayed in the grid list.
Regarding the Google Spreadsheet and Google Drive, it's possible to integrate them in your form, here are the guides that you can check:
If you have your own server and would like to run JotForm there, where you can save the submission in your own local/cloud storage, then you can check our licensed JotForm App here: http://www.interlogy.com/products/jotform/.
I hope this helps.