- gristan39Asked on April 24, 2015 at 10:00 AMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 24, 2015 at 10:29 AM
If you're asking to permanently delete that warning message, I am sorry but that cannot be done.
However, what I can recommend for you to do is. Change it into a " " (space) or just delete the text using the Edit Form Warning options.
1. Make sure you are on Setup & Embed tab.
2. Click "Preferences" from the toolbar.
3. Once the Preferences window is open, go to Advanced Settings tab.
4. Then, click the "Edit Form Warning" button.
The Edit Form Warning window will appear, search for the warning that you would like update and click it.
Again, you can just put a blank space on the field above so no message will show or just put a space on it.
Don't forget to save your form if it doesn't save automatically.
You may also refer to this document for reference, click here.
I hope this helps. Should you be having any other questions, please feel free to let us know and we will be glad to help you.
Thank you for using JotForm.