- facultypdAsked on April 24, 2015 at 12:51 PM
My form have multiple questions (registrations for different events) and I would like to organize the output by question. Right now I can only see each person and which questions they endorsed. In order to get a tally of how many people answered each question i would need to print it out or save it and enter it all in by hand.
Any help would be appreciated.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 24, 2015 at 03:02 PM
If you want to count number of checked options in your Please register me for: field it is possible to do it with using Calculation Widget.
What you can do to enable counting is following:
1. Add Calculation Widget to your form
2. Before setting calculation you need to assign value for every check box that you have inside of the form. Each check box can have value 1. To do that you need to click on property of Please register me for: field and add value for each check box option.
3. After assigning values to check box fields you can make calculation inside of calculation widget:
4. In case that you do not want to show your calculation widget on the form you can hide it.
This calculation number will be included during exporting your submissions.
Here is my demo form I made, you can clone it:
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.