I would like to switch from the Premium Monthly Plan to the Premium Yearly Plan but using a different CC than is currently in your records.

  • Profile Image
    Asked on April 24, 2015 at 03:42 PM
  • Profile Image
    Answered on April 24, 2015 at 04:43 PM


    The best way to do this would be to first, cancel your current subscription by downgrading your account back to a starter account:

    1. Click on the icon found on the upper right part of the screen if logged in on your JotForm account.

    2. Click Account

    3. Select Billing

    4. Click Switch Plan under Starter Kit

    This will ensure that you are not double billed once you have the yearly plan.  After you downgrade back to "Free", simply upgrade to your desired yearly plan with your new card.

    If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.