- CourtlandtMarketingAsked on April 24, 2015 at 05:36 PM
I created a form for the first time today and on the jotform preview it is exactly how I want it, but when I embed it to my site it becomes much wider and longer and does not fit in the space I am looking to put it in. The borders also resize and look uneven.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 24, 2015 at 05:49 PM
Please try embedding your form with the iframe embedded method:
It should display the form correctly:
Let us know what happens, we will be glad to assist you.
- CourtlandtMarketingAnswered on April 24, 2015 at 06:19 PM
This did not work for me. The form still resized.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 24, 2015 at 07:20 PM
That is quite odd, when getting your iframe code, paste it in a text editor before embedding it into your site, then copy only the iframe part and add in your site, example:
Let us know what happens.
- CourtlandtMarketingAnswered on April 27, 2015 at 03:53 PM
It did not fix the issue, it still resizes the same way as before. Could there be a compatibility issue with WildApricot?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 27, 2015 at 05:06 PM
Our forms are now responsive by default. The form just responded to its container size. Your form width is 400px, while your container is just 280px or something. You may consider changing the form container size. Otherwise, you have to change the input widths in the form as well as the label widths until it fits well.
Let us know if you need further assistance.