- jbonadeoAsked on April 24, 2015 at 08:14 PM
- CharlieAnswered on April 25, 2015 at 04:50 AM
If you are using the "Test Email" button found in the Emails setting, it would only send a test email to your account's default email address.
To fully test the notification, you will need to open the form in preview, fill out the form and click submit, in that way you can check if the notification will be sent directly to the recipient address.
To change the recipient address, here's a quick guide:
1. Click the existing notification or create a new one under "Emails".
2. If you edit your notification, you'll see the "Compose Email" window, you can click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
3. You will now then see this window, here you can change the recipient address.
But as I've mentioned earlier, to properly test your notifications, you will need to open the form, fill it out and click the Submit button.