- forexnakedtradingAsked on April 25, 2015 at 12:10 AM
I want to make auto calculation date +30 day from activation date
this is my screenshot : http://prntscr.com/6xv4ra
- CharlieAnswered on April 25, 2015 at 05:29 AM
Upon checking your form, I see that you are using the form calculation widget, you can actually achieve what you want by using the default date and using conditional logic to update it. Here's what I did.
1. Replace the "Expiration Date" with a default date field. Make sure that the date format are the same, in this case its ddmmyyyy. Click "Conditions".
2. In the conditions wizard, choose "Update a form field value".
3. From here, I added a rule that when the activate date is filled the following action will initiate, here you can just add the activation date + 30 and output it on the expiration date field.
That should work. Thank you.