- ThisTechBoiAsked on November 11, 2011 at 08:59 AM
I'm having some difficulty with embedding a JotForm form into my Wordpress.org website. When I enter the code into the HTML section, it just doesn't show. It comes out BLANK. Any way I can resolve this issue?
When I enter the source code, however, in the HTML, the form DOES show, but it comes in a very weird way. All the dropdown fields have their own field for each entry. The screenshot I provided will help you understand what I mean.
What do I do?
(I am using the latest version of WordPress and yes, it is self-hosted)
- emrew86Answered on November 11, 2011 at 09:27 AM
Hi ThisTechBoi, Can you take the code which is shown at the buttom and try again please?
- ThisTechBoiAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 12:08 PM
I tried, but it was still blank! What to do?
- allanftdAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 01:53 PM
One last request before we troubleshoot further, may we ask you to try the Iframe embed code?
Please try and let us know how it goes.
- emrew86Answered on November 11, 2011 at 04:12 PM
ThisTechBoi, I tried it on my wordpress and it works. Can you write the address ?