- cbtcollegeAsked on November 11, 2011 at 09:29 AM
Hi, I would like to know if there is any way of cotumization when it comes the next and back buttons on the page break option.
I am creating a form that consist of 3 steps and I want to make sure the people filling out the form know that there is a NEXT button, so I would like to change the color and zise if its possible, or just like I didi with the submit button maybe replace it with an image.Page URL:
- emrew86Answered on November 11, 2011 at 09:46 AM
Hi cbtcollege, you can do this surely. I added a sample screen for you. You can do it for all elements.
- cbtcollegeAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 01:44 PM
Perfect, it worked!
is there any way to get rid of the "back" button? I dont really want anybody to go back on the form...
- emrew86Answered on November 11, 2011 at 04:11 PM
You can do everything with CSS.
- guest_23224177257049Answered on November 18, 2012 at 05:14 PM
Specifically, how do you get rid of the "Cancel" button? I don't really want to give someone the option of abandoning my form...
It's on page 2 just before they finally submit my form, there is a button there that gives them the option of "cancel"...I need that gone.
It defeats the object of the form.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 18, 2012 at 05:26 PM
Hi, I could not seem to find a "Cancel" button on this form http://www.jotform.com/12974705753
Please tell us which form it is and we will check.
- guest_23224177257049Answered on November 18, 2012 at 05:35 PM
Actually the form is here:
And I'm not cbtcollege :-)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 18, 2012 at 05:52 PM
My apology for the mix-up. I was rather confused by the form I looked at.
Anyway, using your form this time I injected this CSS code
and I was able to hide the "Cancel" button. Test this form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/23226681057958
Please inform us if this does not work on your form.
- guest_23224177257049Answered on November 18, 2012 at 06:00 PM
Yep...that worked fine.
Thanks for your help.