- JasonAsked on April 25, 2015 at 11:35 AM
Please fix my account!
- raulAnswered on April 25, 2015 at 03:03 PM
Can you let us know which account are you referring to? I was not able to see a registered account with your email address or IP address.
If you can provide the username that is used on that account of a form ID we can trace it and check it further.
- FexriAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 02:34 AM
My username is "fexri99".Thank you for your help
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 04:52 AM
Your account may be automatically suspended because you have forms that are not in English language. To avoid further suspensions, we recommend that you build your forms in English language and use our Language Translator Tool to set them into languages that you want.
JotForm has a tool called Phishing Detector which allows automatic suspension of forms created for phishing activities. However, this tool is not updated to scan languages other than English, therefore most of the form that are not in English are automatically suspended.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us.
- FexriAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 08:53 AM
I think i also use Language Translator Tool.Now I have to open a new account? or You can fix my account.(sorry for my English)
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 09:33 AM
I have reactivated your account. You should be able to login again. But you should change your forms as per recommended above to avoid being autosuspended again.
- FexriAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 09:39 AM
Thank you very much.I will change it.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 12, 2015 at 10:03 AM
Thanks for your consideration!