- RobertHurstAsked on April 25, 2015 at 05:25 PM
I have round instructions from two years ago......but it seems JOT FORMS has updated since then, and I am unable to follow using the older instructions that I have found on the net.
I need to know how to change the subject line for my email responses.
Thanks so much for any help that you can provide,
- SyedAnswered on April 25, 2015 at 05:42 PM
Thankyou for writing in, to change the subject line of email response, please follow these steps. I just imported your form for this particular thread.
1) Click on "Emails" -> "Add New Email".
2) Select "Notifier" and hit "Next".
3) Provide sender and recipient details and hit "Next".
4) Change subject line from the top, I just inserted "First Name" and "IP Address" from right toolbar.
5) You should receive an email with your new subject line.
Please let us know if you need further assistance on this, we would be happy to assist you in any way.