- NekoStudiosAsked on April 26, 2015 at 06:36 PM
I'm viewing my form through the form's link, not my website (not embedded yet), and it looks a mess. I am extremely saddened by this as my forms are awesome and took a lot of time to create. My main issue is the fact that the conditions are not working. I will be satisfied with however it looks through mobile as long as the conditions work. Very important! Help me, please :)
This is a re-post of a comment on Deprecated: How to Make the Form Responsive Using the Form Designer Tool
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 26, 2015 at 06:41 PM
Please described to us which specific conditional statement is not working on your jotform http://www.jotform.us/form/51126394659159 and we will check
- NekoStudiosAnswered on April 26, 2015 at 06:48 PM
None of them are working. I am referring to the mobile version of my form. It's wonderful through laptops and desktops :)! Everything works fine until I test it on my phone and it reveals EVERYTHING on the form instead of the first initial question.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 26, 2015 at 07:01 PM
So far I could not reproduced it yet when I test the form using the URL https://secure.jotform.us/NekoStudios/socialmediaservices1 on an Iphone 6 brower
the conditional statements get triggered correctly when using the form
Tell us the specific mobile device you used, and I will also test on that device if I can replicate the issue.
- SDPsurveyAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 12:29 AMI have similar problem. I'm testing it on a Samsung S6 https://secure.jotformpro.com/SDPsurvey/testing.
When someone click on "polling agent" for the question "On polling day..." more items should pop up
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 02:20 AM
We will resolve your issue on this thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/623873