- RUBENCANOAsked on April 26, 2015 at 10:25 PM
how to send the information JotForm Form by mail to my subscribers MailChimp?Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 27, 2015 at 06:15 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you want to add the form submitter's details your MailChimp account?
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement. You need to integrate your form with your MailChimp account and map your form fields with your mailchimp list. The following guide should help you on how to inetgrate your form with MailChimp: http://www.jotform.com/help/163-How-to-Integrate-with-MailChimp
Do you actually mean to send submission emails to the subscribers you have in your MailChimp contacts? Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to send submission emails to the email addresses of your mailchimp contacts.
- RUBENCANOAnswered on April 27, 2015 at 09:32 AM
Yes im want to send submission emails to the subscribers i have in my MailChimp contacts
So, that is possible with another service? for example: aweber, constant contact, mad mimi integration, contact integration, campaing monitor, google contacts
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 27, 2015 at 10:59 AM
Can you please elaborate your requirement a bit?
Do you want to your JotForm's submission data/ submission emails to be sent to all contacts of your MailChimp list? Or you want to send some other email content to your MailChimp contacts?
If it is later one, you can do that directly form your own MailChimp account. I am not sure but there should be some tools available online which can do that.
- RUBENCANOAnswered on April 27, 2015 at 11:31 AM
in JotForm can send the form by mail
i can create a mailing list in email settings on JotForm?
- RUBENCANOAnswered on April 27, 2015 at 11:33 AM
I want to send the entire contents of my form to a mailing list
whether it is MailChimp or other service
my Inglés is not good, please try to Understand me
- BenAnswered on April 27, 2015 at 12:51 PM
Not a problem, that is why my colleague had asked you the questions that he did, so that we can come to the mutual understanding and provide the right answer.
1. If you would like to use jotform to build your email list in MailChimp or some other alternative, that is possible as mentioned above, by following these steps: How to Integrate with MailChimp
2. If you would like to send some email to everyone that is already in your MailChimp list, then as mentioned by my colleague, you can do that from within your MailChimp account and you can contact their (MailChimp) support to see what exactly can be done.
3. If you would like to send an email notification to each and every person in your list, then you would need to use the MailChimp private email address and an extra feature called Email Beamer.
You can see more about it here: Email Beamer: Send Campaigns via Private Email Address
I would however not recommend the last option unless the list consists of people in your company and you must go over MailChimp since you can send the email notification to multiple emails from your jotform.
Please note that sending it like that would mean that the content you send is received by each person in your list so sharing personal data in such manner would not be very good.
Do let us know if any of the above cover what you were after.