- BigBranchJF1Asked on April 27, 2015 at 12:36 PM
It's very difficult and time consuming when we need to go back and look at job reports in order to do our billing. Need to be able to label each report, by using a generic job report first, so it can be found quickly later.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 27, 2015 at 01:56 PM
Do you mean to have the email notifications to be labelled with a field on your JotForm? If so, you can have the field name to be inserted on email notification subject line from the email setup wizard. Please follow the steps below :
1. Click on Emails and then the notification to edit
2. Place the cursor on the Subject line and click on on the required form field to add
3. Finish the email wizard and save your JotForm.
Hope this information helps. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further assistance or referring to something different. We will be happy to help.