- roguedesigninkAsked on November 11, 2011 at 04:41 PM
Below is a screen shot of a white shadow that is on the form I created. On some monitors this shadow is intensifed so that the letters can't really be seen. How do I correct this?
- yasincoAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 04:49 PM
Can you give me the form url also can you tell me what browser your using.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 05:12 PM
Please inject this CSS Code in your form in order to remove the text-shadow in your form label.
To inject Custom CSS Code, please follow the guide below:
1. While on your form (Edit Mode), click Setup & Embed then Preferences2. On the Preferences window, goto Form Styles tab and then insert your CSS Codeunder Inject Custom CSS Box.
Clicking on "Close Settings" will then automatically save the changes.
If you have further questions, just let us know. Thank you and have a great day!
- roguedesigninkAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 05:27 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 05:38 PM
Your Welcome! Just feel free to ask if you have more questions. Thank you!