- CrowdsourceAsked on April 27, 2015 at 02:20 PM
We have people submitting forms with their SSN's. Are the forms secure or is there a way to add a level of security?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 27, 2015 at 03:24 PM
You have nothing to worry about when it comes to your security with JotForm. Over the past 9 years, JotForm had not lost any customer data ever by taking security seriously as it should be.
- Our servers are protected by private networks and constantly updated and patched.
- Our system administrators have a collective 40+ years of industry experience.
- Our Development Team, especially, are encouraged to follow best security practices.
- All data transfer are made of 256-bit SSL secure connection.
- Our servers are located in an SSAE16 Audited facilities.
I hope this makes an assurance for you to be comfortably secure using JotForm's online resources.
- nilaregistrarAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 02:40 PM
thanks - I was wondering why it does not say https on the address bar? That would inspire more confidence.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 03:14 PM
You can embed your form using the secure embed code:
Or you can provide your users with the secure link to your form. Here is the regular link:
And this would be the secure link to the same form:
Using the https://secure.jotform link to your form will use SSL based transmission of your data.
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.