JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
You have nothing to worry about when it comes to your security with JotForm. Over the past 9 years, JotForm had not lost any customer data ever by taking security seriously as it should be.
- Our servers are protected by private networks and constantly updated and patched.
- Our system administrators have a collective 40+ years of industry experience.
- Our Development Team, especially, are encouraged to follow best security practices.
- All data transfer are made of 256-bit SSL secure connection.
- Our servers are located in an SSAE16 Audited facilities.
I hope this makes an assurance for you to be comfortably secure using JotForm's online resources.
thanks - I was wondering why it does not say https on the address bar? That would inspire more confidence.
You can embed your form using the secure embed code:
Or you can provide your users with the secure link to your form. Here is the regular link:
And this would be the secure link to the same form:
Using the https://secure.jotform link to your form will use SSL based transmission of your data.
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.