- gfierroAsked on November 11, 2011 at 07:11 PM
It was great to find out how to set the background of a form to transparent by entering "transparent" in place of the HEX code for the color.
But now, how do we do the same for the response message after the form is submitted?? I have selected to display a messsage after form submission, instead of re-directing the user to a custome "Thank You" form.
Any ideas are greatly appreciated... Thank You... Greg
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 07:41 PM
I think you don't have to set your Thank You Message to Transparent Background as it will adapt automatically the background body of the page when embedded. You just have to use Thank you message under Thank you Options.
If that doesn't work for you then please do the following:
1. On your Thank you Message Field, click on HTML Button
2. Add this Code inside the HTML Code Window:
<div style="background:transparent;"> with a close tag </div> please check my Screen below:
I hope this helps. Thank you so much!
- gfierroAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 10:29 PM
Thank You so much for such a quick and thorough answer. I'll do it...thanks again...greg
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 11:14 PM
Yes! go ahead Greg and tell us the result, just message us here if you have further questions. Thank you!
- gfierroAnswered on November 12, 2011 at 06:10 AM
Thank you - It worked very well. Having the HTML option is great. It gives us so much flexibility.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 12, 2011 at 06:58 AM
We are happy to hear it gfierro, if you have any other concern, please let us know. Thank you for using JotForm!