- mayfair1971Asked on November 11, 2011 at 08:58 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 11:22 PM
The form builder does not have some sort of a 'central location' for uploaded files yet. You'd have to view the specific submission, to which a file is uploaded with in the submissions page, to access the file.
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the name of the form that is used to upload the file
3. Click the Submissions button above
4. Browse through the submissions to see the download link for the uploaded files
Hope you find this information useful. If you have further questions, just let us know. Thank you for choosing JotForm as your form builder!