- hockingrivermotorcompanyAsked on November 11, 2011 at 09:07 PM
I have a free account and when I try to get the code to embed my form I keep getting a error sayingTemporarily UnavailableWe are currently experiencing abnormally high traffic volume and working to restore all services as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
- allanftdAnswered on November 12, 2011 at 12:37 AM
I have tried to replicate the issue you described but failed to do so. I had no issues getting the form embed code as shown below:
is it happening to you at certain times? Please try again and let us know if it now works for you or not.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 12, 2011 at 01:15 AM
Can you post the URL of the page you are getting this error?
- funprintAnswered on November 12, 2011 at 01:40 AM
I'm having the same issues for the past couple of hours - have looged out and back in etc, still the same, can't savem comes up with same error. http://www.jotform.com/?formID=12844235919
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 12, 2011 at 02:26 AM
Can you please try again now and let us know if this still happens, funprint?
- funprintAnswered on November 12, 2011 at 06:27 AM
Hi Liyam - it's working now - I did work on .net when I trried it as well. Thanks
- allanftdAnswered on November 12, 2011 at 07:46 AM
Thanks for the update @funprint. Let us know if it does happen again.