- UtilityServiceAsked on April 28, 2015 at 12:11 PM
Can I embed an ICS file somehow in an auto reply? An iCalendar event. Something they can say yea or nea to?
- CharlieAnswered on April 28, 2015 at 02:46 PM
I'm not that familiar with ICS file (iCalendar file), but I assume you are looking on to adding it in your auto reply then users will click it and they will be able to automatically add it in their calendars, is that right?
You can upload the ICS file in a file sharing storage service like Dropbox, then using the downloadable link, here's a quick guide:
1. First, create an autoresponder, here's a guide for that.
2. Inside the "Compose Email" window, you can highlight a text and click the hyperlink.
3. From there you can add the download link for the ICS file.
Or, you could also try creating a Google Calendar and embedding it in your autoresponder using the HTML editor, here's a guide: https://www.google.com/calendar/embedhelper?pli=1.
You might also be interested in integrating Google Calendar to your form using Zapier, to learn more about it, you can check this page: https://zapier.com/zapbook/google-calendar/jotform/.
I hope that helps.