- Sheila RomaneAsked on April 28, 2015 at 01:00 PM
I'd like to set up a Wedding Registry on our website where Brides/Grooms can create an account and send their guests the link to our site to purchase what the Bride/Groom have requested. I saw the Wedding Gift Registry form, but how do guests search for the Bride/Groom to get to their registry and how do the Bride/Groom create the registry?
Thanks so much!
"Build Your Community"
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 28, 2015 at 03:02 PM
Seems like you are looking for a way to make a site with membership registration. Our forms cannot provide such level. You can make a form that can be used by anybody.
What you can do is to create a single form for each client so they can provide the link to their guests.
Here are some ready to use and customize templates.
You can also find beautiful themes at our Theme Store, here are some
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 28, 2015 at 03:08 PM
Here is one template with the Wedding gift registry :
- Sheila RomaneAnswered on April 29, 2015 at 07:40 PM
Thank you, but how do the people who are selecting the items pay for their selections?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 29, 2015 at 09:55 PM
...but how do the people who are selecting the items pay for their selections?
You can setup a Payment tool in your form to allow payment options.
user guide: -Setting-Up-Your-First-Order-Form
Let us know if you need further assistance.