- doornmoreAsked on November 12, 2011 at 10:25 AM
I have active account which contains two forms one of those with "Customer Information" was created last night and has been embed in my wesite at http://www.doornmore.com/customer-service/orderform but i have no information in my inbox.
my emails are:
I think I register email@example.com instead of doorandmore@gmail which is mix of above email by mistake please help me to retrive my account.
- doornmoreAnswered on November 12, 2011 at 10:36 AM
I just remembered my password and loged in but still I think I put the wrong email address "firstname.lastname@example.org".
if so please replace it with the right one "email@example.com" and send me the confirmation
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 12, 2011 at 10:44 AM
You can update the email address once you are logged in to your JotForm account. Simply scroll down till you get to see the 'Account Settings' button. Click on it this will take you to the account settings page where you may change the email address under Personal Details.
To update the recipient email address on your notification alerts please do the following:
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed'
3. Select 'Email Alerts' then 'Notification'
4. Click on 'Reply to and Recipient Settings'
5. You can then update the email address in the Recipient Email