- severnAsked on April 28, 2015 at 05:57 PM
I have a form which is part way down a page and when the form is submitted i need it to show the thankyou message instead of jumping to the top of the page. So i have edited the onload text in the embed code to the correct position on the page where the form is located and this is working fine.
However the page now jumps to the form location half way down the page each time the page is loaded, even without the form being submitted. So if a user just goes to the menu and clicks for the page it loads up half way down. Same if you refresh the page.
i only want this to happen after the form is submitted but its affecting the page load the whole time. Can you tell me how to change the code for that? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 28, 2015 at 11:54 PM
Could you please share the URL of the webpage where your jotform is embedded? Meanwhile, I would suggest you to embed your form's iFrame code.
1) Get your iFrame code: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code
2) Paste it in a text editor and make sure to copy and paste only the iframe part in your webpage, also add the nojump attribute, example:
- severnAnswered on April 29, 2015 at 02:31 AM
I have found a solution to the problem. The code used should be onSubmit not onload