- jorgegallardoAsked on April 28, 2015 at 08:47 PM
in order to include a filter option like security issue with my forms, how could i include a user/password or only password pre-form to access to a confidential form?
- JotForm SupportAuryAnswered on April 28, 2015 at 09:34 PM
However I would recommend you to rename the field to a more acceptable name, for instance "Enter Code", must be a name field that does not make reference to any sensitive information as the word Password.
Follow the steps on how to achieve this:
1. Add to your form a text box. Setup Conditions by clicking the icon.
2. The conditions wizard screen will pop up, then select Show / Hide a form field:
3. Include the following conditions:
If the Enter Code field is equal to 1234 then show all the form fields including the Submit button. If you would prefer, you may hide those fields as well.
I hope this helps to solve the issue.
- Mark JandaAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 05:11 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 10:16 PM
To assist you better I've moved you request to this thread :
I will answer there.