- clydetteAsked on April 28, 2015 at 11:53 PM
Can I copy and paste it? Will it maintain the formatting for use on the internet?
If not, what should I do?
Thanks for your help
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 29, 2015 at 03:56 AM
You can use the form URL if you want them to view or fill your form.
Here's how to get your form URL.
1. While on the form builder, Click Embed Form
2. Copy the Form URL in the Embed Form Wizard.
Check this visual guide:
If you need further help, let us know. Thank you!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 29, 2015 at 04:05 AM
By the way, if you mean share the form you created so they can view or edit the form in the form builder, follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/232-How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-Account-User