- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 29, 2015 at 04:11 AM
Inject this to your form and change the 20px values if you want to resize the checkboxes.
There is compatibility issue with this though on Firefox.
If you want an accurate solution that works in all browser, use the form designer. Click the checkbox field and select the checkbox styles you want. You can also configure it to your preference. Check this visual guide:
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- fhpwAnswered on April 29, 2015 at 08:15 AM
Thanks. I did use the designer at first and it worked to increase checkbox fields. How do i increase the checkboxes for payment method field so it can match?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 29, 2015 at 10:30 AM
In addition to what Elton had suggested, you may also inject this to your form so that every checkbox will be of the same size.
- fhpwAnswered on April 30, 2015 at 02:24 PM
Perfect! Thanks team JotForm.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 30, 2015 at 03:06 PM
You're very welcome, fhpw!
I'm glad it worked out well.