- patricktehAsked on November 12, 2011 at 04:01 PM
- AtacanCAnswered on November 12, 2011 at 06:18 PM
Can you please provide more information? So we can help you. I think that's what you are looking for. Please take a look at the link below.
- SeelenfreuerAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 09:02 AM
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 09:04 AM
Hi Seelen, please let us know how we can help you, or if possible create your own thread so that we can assist you directly. Thanks!
- SeelenfreuerAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 09:07 AM
Hallo Goldo ich möchte gerne diesen Text ändern wo mache ich das?Multiple submissions are disabled for this form.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 09:13 AM
This error appears when the same user tries to submits entry to the form which has Unique Submission enabled and set to Stict Check. You can disable this by doing the following:
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Preferences"
3. Go to "Advance Settings"
4. Change the unique submissions to, No Check.
There is a difference between strict and loose check:
Loose check controls the cookie.
Strict check also controls the IP address.
Let us know if you have further questions.
- SeelenfreuerAnswered on March 26, 2012 at 09:40 AM
ich weiss den Text möchte ich Ändern