- SeanAsked on April 29, 2015 at 05:27 AM
- SammyAnswered on April 29, 2015 at 07:51 AM
At the moment we don't have quick-books integration, this feature request has already been submitted and we'll update you on any developments.
Could you also provide more info on what kind of integration you plan on doing.
You can also check out this third party that allows you to leverage jotform and quickbooks
- Toriqul ByronAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 03:09 AM
Split overhead expenses Entry, stock, Customer, supplier integration
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 28, 2016 at 08:28 AM
Can you please explain your question a bit more in detail and we will surely help you.
We will wait for your response.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 01:21 PM
I have moved your question to a new thread so that we can address it separately. You will be answered in the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1159391