- calatsgAsked on April 29, 2015 at 08:36 AM
I would like to have the form to be deactivated on normal working hours. Lets say I want the form to be active from Sunday to Sunday but remain un-active from Monday through Friday 9AM to 6PM.
Is there a way to do this?
- CarinaAnswered on April 29, 2015 at 10:33 AM
Yes it is possible.
1. Please add a date/time field with only date active. Activate default time:
2. Please add a time field with default time on and 24h format:
These fields can be hidden if you don't want them to be displayed:
3. Add a Text field with a message "This form is only available ..."
4. Add a form collapse before the form's fields, with open status and hidden visibility:
4. Add another form collapse open and hidden before the submit button. These form collapses make it easy when setting up conditions to show/hide fields.
5. Add conditions to "show/hide a field". If date is equal to day and if time is after 9 and before 17 then show message, hide form collapse (that contains the form), hide submit button:
You can test it here:
Feel free to clone the form.