What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
DEACTIVATE FORM During Weekday from 9AM to 6PMAsked by calatsg on April 29, 2015 at 08:36 AM
I would like to have the form to be deactivated on normal working hours. Lets say I want the form to be active from Sunday to Sunday but remain un-active from Monday through Friday 9AM to 6PM.
Is there a way to do this?
Yes it is possible.
1. Please add a date/time field with only date active. Activate default time:
2. Please add a time field with default time on and 24h format:
These fields can be hidden if you don't want them to be displayed:
3. Add a Text field with a message "This form is only available ..."
4. Add a form collapse before the form's fields, with open status and hidden visibility:
4. Add another form collapse open and hidden before the submit button. These form collapses make it easy when setting up conditions to show/hide fields.
5. Add conditions to "show/hide a field". If date is equal to day and if time is after 9 and before 17 then show message, hide form collapse (that contains the form), hide submit button:
You can test it here:
Feel free to clone the form.