- mauriceivyAsked on April 29, 2015 at 09:40 AM
My subscription expired. The card I used via paypal is valid. I don't know what the problem is. Paypal isn't seeing the issue, nor am I. Just debit the account on file so I can maintain my subscription. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 29, 2015 at 11:34 AM
Unfortunately there is not much we can do to update your PayPal subscription details. In this case, you may need to cancel your current PayPal subscription:
(1) Login to your Paypal Account
(2) Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
(3) Click the subscription number for that transaction
(4) Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
After it is cancelled, sign up for the subscription once again. If there were any updates made in your PayPal account, our system might be loading old information regarding your billing.
If this still doesn't allow you to renew, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.