- dustinwbizqwAsked on April 29, 2015 at 11:16 AM
I recently came across a thread that discovered a problem embedding a form as a lightbox popup in SquareSpace 7.
Can you tell me if that problem has been resolved and what the solution is?
There is no longer a box called 'code' as an option for pages, so I'm wondering where code would get embedded.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 29, 2015 at 01:50 PM
Although, I'm not sure about the thread you saw, I can assure you that embedding a form as a Lightbox/Pop-up in SquareSpace 7 is working fine. You may refer to this documentation for reference: Adding-Form-to-Squarespace. Please make sure you use the Code button in your SquareSpace as explained on the documentation.
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance or you have any other question about this matter, please feel free to let us know and we will be glad to help you.
- dustinwbizqwAnswered on April 30, 2015 at 05:04 PM
As I mentioned, there is no option to add a code box in pages. I have already reviewed those instructions, and the 'code' box is no longer available.
Where else would I insert the code?
- dustinwbizqwAnswered on April 30, 2015 at 05:50 PM
They moved the code to another area and changed the icon. Got it now.
- raulAnswered on April 30, 2015 at 05:52 PM
Thank you for letting us know.
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- dustinwbizqwAnswered on April 30, 2015 at 05:55 PM
The instructions in the link you posted above don't explain how to make the form a pop up using the lighbox code (which is a script, not allowed on Squarespace).
- raulAnswered on April 30, 2015 at 06:43 PM
Let us know if this helps.
- KadeJMAnswered on September 18, 2015 at 08:48 AM
From what we understand you appear to be having a related issue involving embedding a lightbox. I have moved your thread to a new issue here http://www.jotform.com/answers/665023.