- YouprotestAsked on November 13, 2011 at 08:24 AM
What is css class to customize text within field?
- paoloumaliAnswered on November 13, 2011 at 08:40 AM
You may easily use web developer tools amongst popular browsers to easily identify classes and id's for form elements.
Please check this screenshot:
In Chrome browser, right click then choose 'Inspect Element', then at the bottom left is a magnifying glass icon that will allow you to see the css selectors when you 'mouseover' HTML elements.
- YouprotestAnswered on November 13, 2011 at 08:50 AM
Thanks for fast reply.
I tried with Firebug on Firefox but I had some issue to identify css selector.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 13, 2011 at 09:13 AM
This might help, I hapen to use Firebug on Firefox to get the css class of the fields in the form. Once you have the form open and firebug enabled make sure that HTML is selected in your firebug console. Just simply hover on the text input and the html console in firebug will show which line it is in the script as illustrated in the screenshot below:
Hope you find this information useful.
- YouprotestAnswered on November 13, 2011 at 10:02 AM
Thanks so much @mliz very helpful!
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 13, 2011 at 10:06 AM
Your very much welcome, glad to be of service.
- ewffefweAnswered on December 20, 2013 at 09:08 AM