- larrybackAsked on April 29, 2015 at 04:17 PM
Is there a way to permanently hide selected columns in the submissions or grid reports? I can uncheck the boxes, but then when I close and re-open the reports, those fields are restored.
- SammyAnswered on April 29, 2015 at 04:53 PM
At the present the grid columns cannot be hidden permanently from the browser, the grid is dynamically generated every-time the browser is refreshed
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 30, 2015 at 11:43 AM
As I check the grid report for your JotForm titled "Report Card - Personal, Professional, Auto Services", I see that Submission Date is checked.
You may uncheck the fields that are not required from the report by clicking on Edit button and save the report.
You may also try generating a new Grid report for your JotForm. Hope this information helps.
- larrybackAnswered on April 30, 2015 at 12:06 PM
Thanks, Kiran. That's very instructive. Creating a new grid report worked.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 30, 2015 at 01:09 PM
That's great!! We are glad to see that the issue is now resolved for you. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!!