- NMTStrategicMarketingAsked on November 13, 2011 at 07:09 PM
I have a landing page which asks for the name and email of a customer then redirects them to a custom url which I ask for more info. After submiting the initial name and email, it leads to a captcha page before taking them to my custom url.
How can I make this go away? I do not want captcha to be required.
I did not add that function when creating my form.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 01:05 AM
You have two forms on the page and they may be conflicting with each other. My recommendation would be re-embedding the forms or one of the form using iframe code. That would prevent the conflict.
Here is how you can get the iframe code. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "iFrame" and copy the iframe code provided.
I hope this helps. Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day!
- NMTStrategicMarketingAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 08:50 AM
That worked! Thank you very much for your help : )