- schefAsked on November 14, 2011 at 03:26 AMI use your form to attend my customer my seminars. I am not web developer is it possible to ad this script to my web site easily without code etc. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a re-post of a comment on How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- JotForm SupportjoeyAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 08:48 AM
You could add a link to your website which will navigate your users to your form. This seems the easiest way to me.
1. Go to setup & embed tab an select embed form
2. Copy the given link to your website or anyplace like Twitter, Facebook, Google +.
Would this solve your question?
- ominfowaveAnswered on August 15, 2015 at 08:33 AM
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on November 17, 2016 at 03:12 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
I moved your question to another thread. Here is a link:
If you have more questions or issue, feel free contact us.