- koiautopartsAsked on November 14, 2011 at 09:08 AM
I'm using secure forms which worked up until today. I'm getting the message - "Parts of the page you are viewing were not encrypted before being transmitted over the internet."
It looks like some of the image files are coming from "https://www.jotform.com/uploads/......." Should these be coming from "http://secure.jotform.com/uploads/....."
Why was it fully secure before, but not now?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 09:26 AM
Can you please share with us the URL of this form where you're receiving these problem? Thanks.
- koiautopartsAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 09:28 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 09:41 AM
Thank you for this information.
I will submit a ticket to our development team to have them take a look at this matter.
Thank you for your patience.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 01:31 PM
The problem is fixed by now, but you have to clear your cache to see the difference.