- nudeemailAsked on November 14, 2011 at 09:10 AM
I went through the steps that JOTFORM setup. The cancel button did NOT work so they were still taking money out of my Paypal. I just called PAYPAL and they took care of everything. What a relieve. Thanks
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 09:30 AM
We apologize for your inconvenience.
You can check my response to your other posted question, via this link.
- jayathakrarAnswered on November 17, 2011 at 02:27 AMI REALLY need to cancel my account - and i do not have a reference number of yours - username jayathakrar. Can somebody tell me how to sort this out quickly?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 17, 2011 at 03:59 AM
I checked your account and noticed that it is already scheduled for downgrade. So I believe that you were able to cancel your subscription.
Feel free to re-subscribe to us anytime you wish to use our paid services again.
If you have other questions or concerns, please let us know.
- SemperSweetAnswered on January 21, 2012 at 11:42 AM
I have posted a question/forum entry, and commented on the Facebook page asking to cancel my account. Yet I am STILL being charged. I've been charged twice now, this is ridiculous. PLEASE CLOSE MY ACCOUNT!!!!!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 21, 2012 at 12:17 PM
We apologize for your inconvenience, SemperSweet. May we know when did you posted your question here at the forum?
Currently, I have just checked your account and saw that you are already scheduled for downgrade on the 21st of February.
Please let us know if you have other questions or concerns.