- TJCApachesAsked on November 14, 2011 at 11:45 AMlast week and over the weekend - and also checked today. You might want to do some testing... I'm having great difficulty getting to help menus, and today am having trouble even logging onto Jotform from other browsers. Images are missing and the pages are being pushed down.Just thought you might want to know.
- AtacanCAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 12:21 PMWe're aware of this issue and our developers are working on it right now. Thank you very much for your understanding.
- paoloumaliAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 12:34 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please refresh your browser as it's fixed now.
- Angus GilmourAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 12:51 PM
It is NOT FIXED
- ccaformsAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 12:53 PM
Still not working for me too.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 12:57 PM
What is the URL of the image you are still not being able to access?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 01:07 PM
OK, I see the problem with the uploads folder. We are fixing it now.
- MADABOUTAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 01:11 PM
Quick decision required - do I put my defence in place or are you actually going to be a little more vigilant to the issues which are becoming much more frequent than in the past?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 01:15 PM
All fixed now. Uploads links are now working properly. Thanks for your patience.