- naomiadlerAsked on May 02, 2015 at 07:43 PM
- raulAnswered on May 02, 2015 at 07:51 PM
You can do this by right-clicking the field you want to duplicate and select the Manage Multiple Fields option.
Then you verify that the field is selected and click on the Duplicate button.
Finally, you select where you want to insert the cloned field and check the Duplicate Conditions checkbox and click the duplicate button.
The cloned field will also have the conditions duplicated from the original field.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
- naomiadlerAnswered on May 02, 2015 at 09:30 PM
I've done this several times and it doesn't keep the conditions at all
- naomiadlerAnswered on May 02, 2015 at 09:31 PM
Yes.. I see it now.. OMG.. you have NO idea how much time I've spent trying.. and forgot to ask you guys!!!!
- naomiadlerAnswered on May 02, 2015 at 10:21 PM
I need some BIG BIG BIG BIG help.. this is what it did.. none of it is connected????
- naomiadlerAnswered on May 02, 2015 at 10:52 PM
ok.. I figured out that too.. but I do want to know if fields can be re-used in another part of the form?
- BenAnswered on May 03, 2015 at 04:03 AM
I am not sure if I understand your question about the fields being re-used? Can you please give us a bit more details?
Once you clone the fields, you can of course use the cloned fields as you wish - if that is what you meant.