JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
My Kasperski antivirus is blocking the Paypal integration wizardAsked by intchina on May 03, 2015 at 05:37 PM
When I try to integrate Paypal with my JotForm form, I get an error message from JotForm (There is an error on the wizard. Please contact Jotform Support.) and a simultaneous "Phishing Link Blocked" pop-up from my Kaspersky anti-virus software.
The Kasperski report says "Dangerous URL Blocked" listing HTTP://jotform.com/wizards/paymentWizards.html?...... as the culprit.
How do I resolve the issue without weakening my systems' security?
Thank you in advance!
I believe that adding the url as a trusted website is the best option.
To add a website to the Trusted URLs list:
1. Open Kaspersky.
2. Click on 'Settings'.
3. Click on the first icon, it looks like a shield.
4. Click on 'Web Anti-Virus' on the left.
5. Click on the 'Settings...' button on the right.
6. Click on the 'Trusted URLs' tab.
7. Check 'Do not scan HTTP traffic from trusted web addresses' if not already enabled.
8. Click on '+ Add'.
9. Enter the web address in the same format as the example: *.yoursite.com/*
10. Click 'OK' 3 times.
Let us know if we can assist you further.