- caam_ayurvedaAsked on May 03, 2015 at 06:33 PM
I recently had a form moved from my personal account to the account of a non-profit that I work with. The form now shows on the non-profit account but email notifications that someone has filled out the form are still going to my personal account.
How do I change email notifications that someone has filled out the form from going to my personal email address to the non-profit email address?
Many thanks for your help!
- CharlieAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 12:05 AM
I believe moving forms to another account will also move the data on it, including setups and the submissions.
To change or update the email address, you can follow the screenshot below:
1. Under "Emails", you can click the existing notification to edit it, or you can just delete and create a new one.
2. If you click the existing notification, you'll first see the "Compose Email" window, you can change the email template here. Click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
3. You will then be navigated to the Sender and Recipient details window, here you can update the recipient address.
4. Make sure to save all the changes.
When testing the notification, make sure that you view the live form, fill it out and click the submit button, see if the notification is sent to the correct email address.
- RomnyAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 02:17 AM
- CharlieAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 02:59 AM
Great! Glad to hear that.
If you needed any assistance again, please do not hesitate to open a new thread here in the forum.