- gr8tags4uAsked on May 03, 2015 at 06:36 PM
On printed form I don't want Jotform URL at the top. Where to turn off?
- CharlieAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 12:18 AM
You try try disabling the "Headers & Footers" in the print preview option and see if that removes the top link.
Do let us know if that works.
- gr8tags4uAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 08:00 AM
Where do I find the options? Sorry
- CharlieAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 09:24 AM
When you view your form and click the "print form" button or press CRTL+P you'll see the form in print preview, in this case I'm using Google Chrome. Here's a guide on how to add a print button: http://www.jotform.com/help/24-Print-Button-on-Forms
Here's a screenshot of my web browser (Chrome) while in print preview.
You'll see the options at the left side.
I hope that helps.
- gr8tags4uAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 06:08 PM
Sorry it took a while to get back. When I go to preview and print form I get a print window that I choose the printer, select page number, and number of copies then hit print. I do not get a window that looks anything like the one you show.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 09:39 PM
My colleague Charlie uses Chrome Browser. This is how print window appears in Chrome. If you want it this way, use Chrome browser instead.
Firefox has preview preview too, but unlike Chrome you need to access it in the File menu.