- jamionchristianbasketballAsked on May 04, 2015 at 03:58 PM
Paypal is asking for 3rd Party Permissions, what API am I supposed to give them?
- raulAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 04:15 PM
I presume that you're referring to the credentials below. Is that correct?
If so, you would need to retrieve them from your PayPal account. You can see how to do this here: https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/api/apiCredentials/
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- raulAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 04:17 PM
Forgot to share with you this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/50-PayPal-Forms so you can see how to create PayPal forms. I hope this is useful to you.
- jamionchristianbasketballAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 04:36 PM
I'm actually referring to the paypal side of things. https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/admin/third-party/
- SammyAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 04:39 PM
This PayPal page offers a detailed step by step guide on how to get you API credentials
You will have to generate the API once your have logged to your PayPal account.