- mbelangerAsked on May 04, 2015 at 04:17 PM
I would like to change the URL name and also, where do I obtain the results from the form?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 04:20 PM
To give you form a custom URL, please follow the steps below:
1. Edit your form into our form builder, click the Embed button
2. In the Embed Form Wizard screen, click the small wrench icon beside your form's URL:
3. Enter a custom name for your form URL
4. Click Save
5. Copy the direct URL from the URL box after saving the settings. That's it!
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.