- Bill HaydenAsked on November 14, 2011 at 02:23 PM
I can't seem to update any forms today and I was wondering if it is on my end or your end.
- altpressAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 02:43 PM
I'm having no luck updating either. The change seems to save, but the previews are off and my pages where the forms are are as well.
- fxrAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 04:33 PM
We believe this issue to have been resolved.
Sorry about the disruption.
- usvawvaAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 04:51 PM
I just tried again and all I get is this error:
"Ok! I give up. I wasn't able to load this form. Please try it later."
This is on all of my forms. I haven't been able to try it on another computer, but I have never had this problem before on this computer.
- fxrAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 07:14 PM
Bill, can you try logging out of www.jotform.com and accessing your forms from www.jotform.net.. ?
Let us know if that helps.
- usvawvaAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 07:50 AMI just tried and got the same error. I will try on a different computer tomorrow. I can send a screen shot if you think it will help, but I assume you already know what I am seeing.
- usvawvaAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 07:57 AMI tried on a different computer this morning and it works. So it must be me! Thanks!
- fxrAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 08:02 AM
OK. Good stuff. Thanks for letting us know.