- 825orionAsked on May 04, 2015 at 07:37 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 10:38 PM
Thanks for contacting us! If you mean you want the form to be accessed by users via web browsers without you having to embed it in your own web page code, you can do so by directly using the form link which you can get as follows:
1. While in Edit mode, click Setup & Embed.
2. Click Embed Form.
3. Get the link to your form.
You can use it to access your form in web without embedding it.
- 825orionAnswered on May 06, 2015 at 03:02 PM
Thank you for the attempt but my request was how to do it without embedding.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 06, 2015 at 04:13 PM
The process described above gives you an active link to the form itself. You need only provide your users with that URL and they can fill out your form. In the image my colleague posted, the URL provided in the "Your Form is Here" box is the live form. It does not need to be embedded.
You can get the same link while previewing your form:
Just provide that link to your users and they can fill out the form.
- 825orionAnswered on May 07, 2015 at 09:35 PM
Thanks David. I appreciate it.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 07, 2015 at 11:31 PM
Thanks for contacting us. We are glad to have helped you regarding your concern. Please do let us know if you need more information.