- wjkirby287Asked on May 04, 2015 at 07:37 PM
I cannot view the top field of any of my jotforms because it is hiding behind the navigation bar (Save, Preview, Undo, Redo, etc.)
Please advise what to do so I can see it.
- 825orionAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 07:43 PM
If you will see the bar above the area you circled, you will find that all of the tools are there, including save, preview, undo, and redo. I hope this has been helpful.
- wjkirby287Answered on May 04, 2015 at 07:45 PM
I did not say I am missing any tools.
I cannot see the name of the field that is circled. I cannot delete that field because the "X" is hiding behind the navigation.
And there is even another field above the one I circled which is not even visible at all.
The toolbar is overlapping my jotform.
- 825orionAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 07:48 PM
Sorry I misunderstood you. In that case, you should be able to simply scroll upwards to the hidden field. I hope this has been helpful.
- 825orionAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 07:53 PM
I regret to inform you that I cannot help you in this case. Try saving the form, and reloading the page. That is the last piece of advice I can give, sorry.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 09:42 PM
Glad to know you manage to solve that. For next time, you can use the Field Manager, just go to Properties and click on "Manage multiple fields"