- photographybyannalenaAsked on May 05, 2015 at 03:24 AM
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on May 05, 2015 at 03:56 AM
I'm happy to help you if you could provide additional details to your initial question. I tested your form and received quotes for the price boxes for example:
Enter the pose numbers you want (pose numbers are located under each image in the Pixieset gallery) 1
Group 8 x 10 pose # 2
Individual 5 x 7 pose # 3
Second Individual 5 x 7 pose # 4
Could you please explain how the expected result should be?
I'll be pleased to solve your problem.
- photographybyannalenaAnswered on May 05, 2015 at 04:02 AM
Hi, how did you get any numbers to show? So in the boxes people will put a pose number, like 4933. I see that you have put a single number in. Will that show for you when you send the template as an email? that's what did not show in my test email. I am on a mac.
- photographybyannalenaAnswered on May 05, 2015 at 04:16 AM
- photographybyannalenaAnswered on May 05, 2015 at 04:18 AM
I tried to include a screen shot of the test email to show you but I cannot get it to copy and paste, it disappears once in this reply box.
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on May 05, 2015 at 04:23 AM
I just filled the form normally and was able to produce the desired result. I'll include a graphic that shows how I did it in a couple of minutes
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on May 05, 2015 at 04:40 AM
here is the promised screencast, I was able to submit the form normally and the desired result was sent to my inbox.
Is there any error in my workflow?
I am happy to help you further if something is missing.