- info623Asked on May 05, 2015 at 01:37 PM
- CharlieAnswered on May 05, 2015 at 02:49 PM
Unfortunately, you cannot change your username on your end, but we can do that for you if you request it.
For the password, you can change it by following the steps below.
1. Click the "Log In" menu and choose "Forgot Password".
2. Enter here the email address associated with your registered account.
3. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to proceed.
For the username, if you would like to request a change for it, here's the format how you can make a request:
Example: I would like to change my username "Charlie" to [new username] OR [new username 2].
Please provide 2 so that if the first one is not anymore available, we can proceed on the second one. Also, please do take note that custom Form URL will not anymore work.
This is my example custom Form URL: http://www.jotformpro.com/Charlie/custom1
If I changed my username to CharliePersonal, then the custom URL will not anymore work, BUT the direct link of that form will continue to work.
I hope this helps. Do let us know if you need more information on this.