- pacitAsked on May 05, 2015 at 01:41 PM
When creating a form, the form builder is displaying the fields of the form incorrectly (the screenshot on the left hand side). The Form Designer, however, displays the form correctly (the screenshot on the right hand side). How can I rectify this? This issue is the same in Internet Explorer and Chrome.
- CharlieAnswered on May 05, 2015 at 03:07 PM
I believe this is because you enabled the mobile responsiveness of the form under the Form Designer Tool and in Preferences. It is being misread by the form builder:
Here's what you can do:
1. Reset the "Preferences"->"General Settings"->Form Responsive to "No".
2. After that, also disable the "Make this form responsive" in your Form Designer Tool.
3. See if the form fields will change back to normal. Save the changes.
4. Re-apply all the options that you selected, make the form mobile responsive again and see if the the problem persists.
Do let us know if that resolves the problem.